The United States Postal Service (USPS) formed in 1971, is a highly ranked postal service in the world, which is an independent organization of United States government providing the best postal service in the States. USPS is highly ranked for its operating efficiency and faith in public performance.
USPS has 522,144 employs serving the public in various domain. The government of the United States started an official online portal called liteblue, which functions for workers of United Nation Postal Service across the nation. The online service was created to keep the employees updated with the services and benefits such as holiday schedule, individual payroll, and retirement plan. It also helps in fast access to news about career development programs.
liteblue.USPS.gov was created by the United State government to overcome the manual system which was time-consuming and created hindrance to workers. The current system provides the employees with fast access to the information and even the communication between the department across the nation has become more easy and fast.
Many segments about LiteBlue are discussed in this article. So we recommend you to read only the information you are here to save time. Scroll over to the title of your choice and read the information. Also, we would like to request you to leave some feedback to us in the comments section. Read on.
LiteBlue USPS Employee Login – liteblue.USPS.gov
The portal allows the worker to go check their financial status and provides the flexibility for an employee to give feedback to higher authorities regarding all sort of issues. The web service can be accessed in Spanish and Chinese languages too.
How to Access Liteblue Login portal
- liteblue.USPS.gov is the official postal service online portal of united states.
- On selecting the above-mentioned link, a web page with Employee ID and USPS Password option is seen.
- Employee ID refers to the 8-digit number which is a unique employee identification number, it can be seen on the top of earning statement and identity card.
- USPS Password refers to the self-service password, which has to obtained by registering to Self Service Profile (SSP). New users and the workers who have forgotten their password can obtain it from the link
Benefits of accessing Liteblue
- Security settings: Liteblue provides the provision for its employees to change the login password of there SSP for the security and protection sake.
- Change in contact details: Any change in the residential address, contact number or mail-id can be updated in the personal information section of SSP.
- Schedule: The Workers have the prominence to view there work schedule for one month and it doesn’t provide flexibility to make changes in the schedule if the employee requires a change in the work schedule can directly contact the HR and request for the change as soon as possible.
- Allows accessing PostalEASE: Its a telephone enrollment system for a convenient and secure way to make allotments, saving plan transactions and more.
- Annual Leave Exchange(ALE): Liteblue allows the workers to access annual leave exchange program. The program provides the eligible employees to exchange there one year holiday for lump sum payment. ALE applies to the leave which could be earned the next year.
- Payroll: SSP provides the access to earning statement, paystubs and other payment-related information. There is an option for e-payroll via which employee can obtain the e-pay statement every month automatically to there SSP.
- Easy communication: It provides a Fast and convenient mode of communication between the employees and superiors. It serves as an ideal tool for the low hierarchy employee to communicate with the manager.
- Know who is receiving recognition: USPS recognizes the employee who has served the best to the company and has done an outstanding contribution to there work programs. These employees are honored for there service. SSP creates a media for employees from the various department the nation to know this and motivates with for professional growth.
- Insurance coverage: Insurance coverage program provided by the postal service cover health and dental insurance plan. The worker can get access to it and gather all the information regarding the insurance benefits via SSP.
- Career opportunity: Portal helps to keep up to date with the career and job opportunities. An employee can view the new job opportunities within the organization and apply for the job position via an online portal.
- Feedback: Self-service profile (SSP) allows its employee to give feedback or suggestions to the higher authority. Which in turn helps in the better growth of the organization and helps to keep a good relationship with its workers.
- Retirement plan: USPS provides its employee with eRetire service which is a self-service retirement application. Employees within 5years of retirement are eligible to eRetire service. SSP allows the workers to start a retirement plan online, the website provides all the rules and criteria of a retirement plan.
The human resources department handles most amount of work in various benefit plans, to make the work simple LiteBlue is integrated with the HR department via MyHR service. MyHR access allow the workers to the list of the area they need to know about and shows the services they are eligible for and also guide the user to get to other postal services.
LiteBlue keeps the employee updated with there service performance. It provides the prominence to track the mail orders and automatic schedule processing for mail drops and shipments.
We hope the information in this article was helpful to you. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!